KOR Digital is a small digital media company in Twickenham that specialises in the hair and beauty industry. We’ve got some lovely clients and there are more in the pipeline, so we’re looking for a part time social media manager to join the team.
What you’ll do…
- You’ll be managing our lovely clients’ (note – we only work with lovely people) social media campaigns
- You'll have responsibility for our social media channels too and we're looking for someone who's ready to shape the direction of the social schedule
- Create dynamic written, graphic and video content
- Be ready to join the conversation, respond to comments, comment on appropriate post and generally be social.
- Come up with new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Be super organised, you’ll need to come up with an editorial calendar and then schedule the work.
- Get stuck in - you might need to do a little admin here and there.
Who you are….
You'll be a recent graduate looking for a first step into marketing and communications or perhaps you're a third year student looking to get some serious work experience on your CV.
Either way you’ll love social media and have some great ideas to grow our clients’ accounts, while keeping them current, engaging and looking fantastic.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of running client social media campaigns; alternatively you’ll be able to show me evidence of your social media skills through your personal accounts or passion projects.
When you'll be working...
10 hours a week. You'll need to do one day a week (10-2 approx) with the owner, Kate, and then a minimum of another half a day each week.
We have some exciting projects in the pipeline, so hours could increase over time for the right person.
How much you'll be paid....
£11ph minimum, depending on experience
Great! Drop Kate an email with your CV and cover letter - don't forget to include your social media profiles for us to check out.
If you have any questions, just complete the contact form and we'll come back to you asap.